Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy (mHBOT) is a safe, effective, and affordable way to enhance your healing.
We are beyond thrilled to bring mHBOT to East Texas! Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy (mHBOT) is a safe, effective, and affordable way to enhance your healing. Our members get one annual wellness treatment as part of their membership (there are a few exclusions, you must meet doctor’s criteria to get treatment)
HBOT may benefit the following conditions
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Enhance regenerative medicine treatments when used before and after
- Inflammatory conditions such as heart disease, inflammatory brain and bowel disorders
- Chronic infections
- Preconditioning before surgery or travel to high altitudes
- Sports injuries
- Enhances regenerative medicine therapies
- Neurologic disorders such as cognitive decline, stroke, traumatic brain injury, cerebral palsy, and autism
There is extensive published research on hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Below are links to published studies.
HBOT has been shown to have the following physiologic benefits
- Improves ATP Production
- Activates parasympathetic nervous system to put you into repair mode
- Regenerates tissue
- Reduces inflammation, especially when used with an anti-inflammatory diet
- Reduces pain
- Improves and enhances immune function
- Enhances cellular protection by activating antioxidant systems
We use a low pressure HBOT machine which minimizes discomfort, maximizes safety, and yet has been shown to have excellent benefits in numerous studies. mHBOT is an excellent adjuvant to your other healing efforts.