Interested in joining the IHM team?
Integrative Health Matters is accepting applications for health practitioners who live in Tyler, TX. This includes RN’s, MD’s, FNP’s, MSN’s, BSN’s, EMT’s, and health coaches. We see ourselves as a team. A team working together to welcome guests in our own home. We not only guide others in health, but we encourage one another toward greater health practices.
Please submit your application below. Keep in mind that submitting an application does not guarantee a position or interview with Integrative Health Matters.
Part-Time Professional Clinical Staff Member
Integrative Health Matters is seeking a part-time professional clinical staff member passionate about healthy living to oversee patient workups, coordination of labs, clinical related patient communication, charting, IV therapy, along with other responsibilities.
Integrative Health Matters is a functional medicine clinic focusing on the root cause of symptoms. Paired with some conventional medicine, IHM uses specialized tests and extensive study of a patients’ entire health history to get to the root-cause of symptoms. Instead of prescribing medication to treat solely symptoms, IHM uses a personalized treatment plan to heal the whole body through a variety of holistic approaches.
Click here for more information about Integrative Health Matters.
- LVN or Certified Medical Assistant
- At least 3 years of experience working in clinical setting
- Experience administering and monitoring IVs
- Significant experience drawing blood
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Focused and ability to multi-task
- Job Duties:
- Educate potential patients about functional medicine and the IHM clinic.
- Oversee patient flow, and the workup of patients
- Draw patient blood
- Coordinate lab results
- Administer IVs for nutritional IV therapy
- Manage clinical related patient communication
- Responsible for charts and patient documentation
- Other clinical and administrative tasks assigned by manager