Interested in joining the IHM team?
Integrative Health Matters is accepting applications for health practitioners who live in Tyler, TX. This includes RN’s, MD’s, FNP’s, MSN’s, BSN’s, EMT’s, and health coaches. We see ourselves as a team. A team working together to welcome guests in our own home. We not only guide others in health, but we encourage one another toward greater health practices.
Please submit your application below. Keep in mind that submitting an application does not guarantee a position or interview with Integrative Health Matters.
Integrative Health Matters growing and looking to hire a full-time nurse. IHM has a position available for a nurse who has excellent clinical skills, is focused on the whole patient and has a compassionate approach to caring for clients.
Integrative Health Matters is a functional medicine clinic focusing on the root cause of symptoms. Paired with some conventional medicine, IHM uses specialized tests and extensive study of a patients’ entire health history to get to the root-cause of symptoms. Instead of prescribing medication to treat solely symptoms, IHM uses a personalized treatment plan to heal the whole body through a variety of holistic approaches.
- Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year of experience working in clinical setting
- Experience administering and monitoring IVs
- Experience drawing blood
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Focused and ability to multi-task
- Educate potential patients about functional medicine and the IHM clinic
- Prepare patients for office visits and procedures
- Collect vital signs and an accurate medical history
- Professional patient medical correspondence electronically and by phone
- Accurately maintain patient medical records
- Assist providers with office procedures
- Collect and process lab specimens
- Other clinical and administrative tasks assigned by manager
To apply, please submit your resume to Brad Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form below.
Integrative Health Matters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Integrative Health Matters does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.