Sexual Rejuvenation Services at IHM in Tyler, TX
At Integrative Health Matters, we are pleased to offer safe and effective regenerative medicine therapies to support your sexual and overall health.
What’s different about sexual rejuvenation at Integrative Health Matters?
• Our programs were developed by a conventionally-trained board-certified urologist (Dr. Carmack), who has 15 years’ experience operating in a hospital setting. Dr. Carmack also has extensive training in regenerative and integrative medicine and incorporates this into all protocols.
• At Integrative Health Matters, we embrace safe and effective conventional therapies as well as innovative healing support such as hyperbaric oxygen therapy and use of nutraceuticals. We offer many packages so you can determine which healing protocol makes the most sense for you.
Dr. Carmack Says "We've Seen Excellent Results"
Please call our office for more information at 903-595-8077!
What sexual rejuvenation services do you offer?
Platelet-rich plasma injections (P-Shot and O-Shot)
- • What is it? Both treatments involve drawing your own blood, isolating your own platelets, and injecting them back into your body at the areas where we want to stimulate healing.
- • How does it work? Platelets are a key part of your body’s natural healing response. Platelets release growth factors which stimulate your tissues to regenerate. Targeted delivery of platelets triggers healing in the places where you want healing to occur.
Shock Wave Therapy
- We offer full protocol shockwave therapy for men.
- We also use shockwave therapy to enhance the effectiveness of PRP injections (P-Shot and O-Shot).
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- • We have a safe mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy tank that is an excellent adjunct to regenerative services. Oxygen promotes healing. We offer this as part of our PRP injections (P-Shot and O-Shot).
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- • We offer bio-identical hormone pellets and can prescribe creams to those for whom pellets are not appropriate. We perform careful testing to maximize safety.
- • Bio-identical hormones match the hormones your body makes naturally and are safer than synthesized hormones that are not bio-identical.
Advanced nutritional support
- • We offer extended nutrient adequacy testing.
- • We offer high-quality nutraceutical-grade therapeutic supplements from companies who perform extensive quality control and efficacy testing.
- • We offer nutrient injections and intravenous infusions.
• Do treatments hurt? We use anesthetic creams and lidocaine injections when needed to make these procedures comfortable. With this, most people feel no discomfort.
• Who can have these treatments? Most people are able to undergo PRP injections and low intensity pulse wave therapy. There are a few conditions for which special precautions can be taken, which your providers will screen for. The procedures cannot be done in those who have a penile implant. Some medications may need to be stopped. Those who have very low platelet counts, who must take blood-thinners, who have a history of blood clots or other blood disorders, who have active cancers or tumors, or who are immunocompromised may not be able to have some or all of these treatments.
• What are the side effects? The side effect rate is very low with all of these procedures. For full details, please watch the videos, available on our website at ihm.life/rejuvenate.
• How much do sexual rejuvenation services cost? Several packages are available. You will need a physician consultation to discuss your options, which is $197. If you purchase a treatment package, the cost of the consultation will be applied to your package.
• How do I prepare and what do I need to do afterwards? You will be given a before and after care worksheet with guidelines.
• How long do these treatments last? These treatments do stimulate actual healing, which may be permanent. However, deterioration may continue to occur as it did prior to your treatment. Maintenance regimens will vary and can be discussed with Dr. Carmack.
• How long do these treatments take? All of these treatments are done in our office. They generally take between 30 minutes to 1 hour. You will be able to return to regular activity immediately after the treatment, with only a few restrictions.
• What research is there to support these treatments? Great question! Dr. Carmack reviews the research on these treatments in the videos available on our website at ihm.life/rejuvenate.
• How do I get started? Please call us today to schedule your consultation: 903-595-8077