Orgasms are an important part of your health!
There we said it.
Sexual health and satisfaction has too long been a taboo topic. We are passionate about bringing this subject to light at IHM because it is just too impactful to your overall health to be ignored any longer.
Do you know the health benefits of regular sexual activity?
- Better sleep: Sexual activity and orgasms stimulate the release of dopamine and oxytocin, hormones implicated in sleep and relaxation.
- Improved mood: orgasms stimulate the release of endorphins (feel-good neurotransmitters) that boost moods and alleviate stress!
- Less pain: those same happy neurotransmitters can make a big dent on chronic pain conditions or even acutely for headaches or muscle soreness.
- Cardiovascular health: as a form of physical activity that stimulates release of positive hormones and neurotransmitters, sexual activity can improve cardiovascular function and even lower your risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Immune health: Regular sex has been shown to boost the body’s immune cells and impact antibody production.
- Cognition: regular sexual activity is associated with improved cognition, and better cognition as you age.
- Reduced risk of prostate cancer: regular sex has been shown to be protective against the development of prostate cancer in men.
- Regulating menstrual cycles: women who engage in regular sex tend to have more regulated cycles than women who are not sexually active or rarely so.
- Pelvic floor health: regular sexual activity strengths the muscles of the pelvic floor, which can support healthy bladder function and may be protective against erectile dysfunction.
- Better skin: healthy estrogen levels associated with regular orgasms, combined with the benefits of increase blood flow, support collagen production to brighten and clear your skin!
If those aren’t good enough reasons to have regular, enjoyable sex, the benefits of connection and intimacy with your partner can’t be measured. If sexual function is an area where you need support, reach out to us! Our sexual rejuvenation program is off and running, and already changing the health and satisfaction of our patients.
Learn more about our sexual rejuvenation program at IHM here: https://ihm.life/rejuvenate
For the month of September, we are offering 20% off Gainswave therapy. Now is the time to rejuvenate your sexual health and see the benefits ripple throughout your life!