Surprisingly to most, there is great hope for those experiencing Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, or cognitive decline. After decades of belief that there is little that can be done for these patients, Dr. Dale Bredesen has proven otherwise. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with any form of cognitive decline or tested positive for APOe4, the gene associated with Alzheimer’s, we can help.
Integrative Health Matters physicians and health care providers have trained extensively with Dr. Dale Bredesen, the physician and neuroscience researcher behind The Bredesen Protocol™, and are among a select number of medical providers across the United States trained to offer this treatment.
Through The Bredesen Protocol™, Integrative Health Matters helps patients reverse and delay symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and other cognitive decline conditions.
Dr. Bredesen lays out the basis for his protocol in his book, “The End of Alzheimer’s: The First Program to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline.”
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Bredesen Protocol™ Wellness Program offered at Integrative Health Matters uses extensive testing to identify the specific factors contributing to each patient’s disease and provides custom treatment plans to reverse their symptoms.
The Bredesen Protocol™ Wellness Program includes:
- Bredesen Protocol comprehensive personalized program (designed to improve cognition)
- 6 IHM Provider visits
- 10 Health Coach visits and 2 Health Coach phone calls
- Integrative Wellness Blood Lab Panel
- A team approach with providers meeting regularly to discuss your care
- Additional access with your Health Coach via virtual platform
- Additional access with an IHM Provider via phone/email as needed
- Patient wellness notebook
- Welcome gift bag
- 10% discount off additional labs, supplements, and other services
- Unlimited access to IHM meditation and yoga classes